K-TAG Europe - Korean SMEs Matchmaking
1:1 Consultation session with K-TAG Europe
Korea-Technology Advisory Group (K-TAG) Europe launched by KIAT and MOTIE in July 2014 consists of Korean technology experts based in Europe.
Main activities of K-TAG are (1) to assist Korean Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) in finding European R&D partners (2) to provide advice as well as information related to Korea-EU R&D cooperation (3) to develop and participate in Korea-EU joint R&D projects.
1:1 consultation session with K-TAG Europe will offer Korean SMEs the opportunity to expand their European network and their business activities into the European market.
- Advanced Materials & Components
- ICT & Electronics
- Environment & Energy
- Bio & Medical technology
How to participate
- Registration is open until 24 November 2020
- Insert your profile and contact details
- Have a look at the other registered participants and select those you want to meet
- Send meeting requests to the selected participants of your choice
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by both sides in order to be scheduled (please confirm or cancel meeting requests once you receive a notification of a new meeting request)
- When accepting a meeting request, you can choose the exact time of the meeting within the matchmaking timeslots